Koers
Grafiek
Analyse

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   AanmeldenAanmelden 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om uw privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om uw privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Wie kan mij uitleggen waarom......
Ga naar Pagina Vorige  1, 2

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    Wallstreetweb.nl Forum Index -> Vraag & Antwoord
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Bram

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 13, 2006 2:36 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Ik word er ook niet vrolijk van, misschien vanmiddag om 14.30 een ommekeer, als de cijfers meevalllen. Laten we het hopen.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
Ronin78

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 13, 2006 3:26 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Bizarre tijden Sad Sad Sad
Alles staat weer dik in het rood vandaag!
Vanochtend opinie van IMF gelezen ... ook niet erg positief.
Kortgezegd dienen de amerikaanse tekorten asap te worden gereduceerd daarnaast begint de hoge olieprijs zn stempel op de economie te drukken.
Oud nieuws imo ... zou inmiddels in de markt geprijsd moeten zijn Confused

Ben benieuwd wat de FED morgen te melden heeft tav core inflation Confused
Misschien alvast mn gordels verder aansnoeren Cool

Toch vreemd als de economie in het algemeen groeiende is & de bedrijfswinsten robuust zijn (Lehman Brothers aardig voorbeeld) & de waardering van aandelen niet bepaald overdreven is Confused
bleken

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 13, 2006 4:05 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

ik doe gewoon mijn portefeuille niet open zo kan ik niet ongemakkelijk worden, zal ze binnen een maand of 2 nog eens open doen
Naar boven
Bram

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 13, 2006 4:44 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Dat lijkt mij ook een goed plan, kan je geen gekke dingen doen ook Exclamation

Een kat in het nauw maakt wel eens gekke sprongen
Naar boven
Fré

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 13, 2006 5:28 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Verwacht nog een daling van ongeveer 4% van dow en Nasdaq. Dan hebben we opnieuw een aardige steun.
Naar boven
werry

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 13, 2006 9:02 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE
WE HAVE GIVEN IN 20 YEARS

There are four major opportunities concerning crude oil, gold, stocks, and bonds that will make
and break millionaires during the next 24 months.

First: Buy oil? A ridiculous idea?

A couple of years ago when oil was trading at $16.00 to $20.00 a barrel, I pointed out the ground floor investment opportunity developing in oil. We openly recommended Enerplus Resources (ERF-NYSE) in our publications. It was trading at $17.00 or less then and was paying a dividend of about 1.25% - MONTHLY. That amounted to 15% a year. After a brief correction this fall, crude oil is once again trading solidly over $65.00 a barrel. Enerplus is trading over $52.00, up 300% from our original recommendation. It is too late to chase Enerplus, and there are better buys out there that are yet to be discovered by the Street. I will tell you about one presently, but first ...

Opportunity #1 – An exceptional chance to buy energy stocks.

The first of four major opportunities facing us right now - which is also the biggest money-making opportunity I have seen since crude oil was $20.00 - is to take advantage of the recent correction in natural gas and buy some energy stocks. You may be skeptical about this - as investors were when we told them to "mortgage the house and buy stocks" in the spring of 1982. Nevertheless, here it is.

“Many thanks for your help and concern. I cannot thank you enough for leading me to gold and oil. Priceless, invaluable guidance. My deepest appreciation.” - M.F. 3/12/03

Oil and natural gas are on their way to significantly higher levels. I expect to see crude move over $80.00 within the next 12 months and natural gas to triple from its recent lows … but you can still buy select oil and gas producers that pay 10% to 14% dividends - and they pay monthly. It doesn't get better than that … but time is running out. The opportunity to nail down generous yields in the energy sector is closing.

There are many reasons to invest now in oil and gas. Iran (a major world supplier) is making the news as a safe haven for terrorists as well as a growing nuclear threat. In fact, we buy most of our energy needs from our enemies and potential enemies. This is neither wise or sustainable.

There is a shortfall between supply and demand, and this shortfall is growing. World demand increased 2.5 million barrels a day over the last year due to increased demand in the U.S. and Asia. India and China are industrializing at a feverish pace, and their energy appetite is increasing exponentially. On the other hand, global production is very close to a peak, and there is no "excess" production capacity left. We are at the point where the rubber hits the road, and the only rationing mechanism for who gets the available supply will be higher prices.

Electricity - another major energy consumer. The Energy Information Administration has projected that 2005-2006 will see electricity use increase by 189 bullion kwh. To put his in perspective, an 825 MWe nuke plant produces about 7.5 billion kwh a year. We need 25 new nuclear power plants by the end of this year to meet this demand, but that isn’t going to happen. Truth is since the 1990s virtually all new power plants generate with natural gas. The housing boom is well known, but over half of the new homes are heated with natural gas. Bottom line, we have created an enormous and growing demand structure for natural gas in the midst of dwindling supply.

Alan Greenspan announced a year ago that domestic natural gas supplies were declining at a rate of 27% a year, and Britain, who had been a net exporter of natural gas, announced they are now net importers. Now this will surprise you. Saudi Arabia produces very little natural gas, not enough to meet their growing needs for electrical generation, and will likely be a net importer of gas by the end of 2007.

Although natural gas prices have backed off from recent highs due to an unusually mild winter and a temporary buildup in storage, a 2006 heat wave is about to begin. As electricity demand begins to explode, electricity production will kick into high gear. We are a heartbeat away from adequate natural gas supplies being but a fond memory. I look for natural gas prices to triple within the next 18 months, and now is the time to be a buyer of quality natural gas producers.

With your subscription to Professional Timing Service, I will send you our latest special report on oil: "Oil - Slam Dunk Investing For Income And Capital Gains - 2006." You'll discover just what a rare buying opportunity is at hand. You will learn about three specific energy stocks that are ready to double. These stocks will provide you with a generous monthly income as well as give you a hedge against higher energy prices and further erosion of the U.S. dollar.

Opportunity #2 - Don't invest in bonds.

What sort of opportunity is that, you say? It is an opportunity to save yourself from losses and find yourself with money invested that is paying sub par returns and is falling in value. If you want liquidity, put it in 3-month T-bills … yes, at 4.75%. Compare that with the yield on the 10-year Treasury bond of 5.00% and the risk is not worth that extra quarter percent. In fact, we are now seeing the very best level for long term rates you will see for years to come. It is simply too late to buy bonds, but it’s not a bad time to sell them.

Subscribe now and you will receive a special report on buying T-bills. You will learn how to buy T-bills and other U.S. Treasuries in the world’s most secure investment account. You will pay absolutely no fees or commissions with a minimum account of $1,000.

You can trade bonds if that is something you are good at, but don't make any long term investments in bonds.

Opportunity #3 - Get the heck out of the stock market.

I apologize. This is another negative opportunity, but it's no less important than the advice to stay out of bonds. The stock market is at the end of a distribution phase following its cyclical rally from the lows in October 2002. With the exception of a few select issues which we will point out, it is time to take profits in stocks.

A secular (long term) bear market began in the spring of 2000 after the Nasdaq touched the 5,000 level. The market advance from lows in October 2002 until early 2006 has been a cyclical bull market within the longer term secular bear market. This respite to the bear is over.

Evidence? Consider that in August 2005, the mutual fund cash to asset ratio fell to 4%. The last two times this happened were December 1972 and March 2000. Each time was followed by a 50% drop in the market …and they say no one rings a bell.

Energy stocks are my #1 recommendation, and the "Oil - Slam Dunk Investing" special report which you will receive with a one-year subscription includes three energy stocks poised to explode on the up side. There simply is nothing negative in the fundamentals for oil. Some have already made big moves like Enerplus, but my current recommendations are still cheap and undiscovered. I have also alerted our readers to what I believe is the very best mutual fund to own in 2006.

If I had to pick a stock to buy today, I would put a few dollars into Paramount Energy (PMGYF-OTC). It will give you a nice monthly dividend of 24 cents Canadian, or about 21-1/2 cents U.S. That is a generous 16% annual return. Plus, as the dollar falls and energy prices rise, I expect this dividend will increase in U.S. dollar terms. In fact, we have seen our Canadian dividends increase 35% over the last couple of years because of the weak U.S. dollar and strong Canadian dollar alone. There is more of that in store.

I can't give away all my secrets, but one of my favorite stocks pays 14.5% and sells for about $20.00. This one has an easy upside target of 35%, even if crude oil and natural gas prices remain steady. Another recommendation I will send you pays 11.5% and only costs about $29.00. But none of these stocks will be sitting at these prices very long.

“Nobody tops you on timing, either on pullbacks or upside targets. I feel very comfortable following your advice.” -- Mr. B 11/08/05

The 4th investment opportunity is gold.

The price of gold - although dependent on several factors discussed in our classic booklet "The Great Asset Shift to Tangibles," which all subscribers receive, is influenced most by the value of the U.S. dollar. As the dollar falls, the price of gold will rise. It doesn't happen on a day-to-day basis; but longer term, gold is a dollar thing ... and the dollar is going to fall much further.

We are currently in the early stages of the third great gold bull market of the last 100 years. The first from 1929 to 1932 where we saw the price of the average mining stock increase 650%. In the second, from 1969 to 1980, the typical mining stock appreciated by 1,000%.

The third secular bull market in gold is under way (it's far from over), yet the Philadelphia Gold and Silver Index (XAU) has but doubled thus far. You will likely see the XAU appreciate another 400% by 2008.

We are constantly reviewing which precious metal stocks offer the best reward potential, and we discuss them the Professional Timing newsletters. We are also telling subscribers about several junior gold and silver stocks, some under $5.00. They beat buying options 100 to 1 for both safety and profit potential. Professional Timing will help you exploit the new paradigm of commodity-related investments.

Subscribe now and you will receive my latest special report "Timing Gold With Simplicity.” Learn why crude oil selling over $60 a barrel virtually guarantees $960/oz gold, and learn to use and keep a powerful indicator to tell you when to buy and when to sell precious mining stocks. This simple, but effective, indicator last issued a buy for gold stocks on May 23, 2005. We will alert subscribers when it issues its next sell; but in 30 seconds a day, you can keep this simple but powerful model on your own.

What a wonderful newsletter! My investments have done well with very little effort on my part. Professional Timing has done the work for me. -- JSS 6/22/2004

OIL AND GOLD: ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT MOVE?

We are not on the ground floor any longer. However, the recent actions in crude oil, natural gas, coal, silver, and gold have served up a second floor opportunity to establish sound investment positions in anticipation of the next move to new highs.

Commodity bull markets progress through three phases. Its initial real demand phase is now giving way to the second phase – the investment phase. This is where commodities are gradually accepted as legitimate investments. This is the phase where merger and acquisition activity intensifies. This is the phase where the early buyers find profits easy and risk low. The final phase is the speculative phase when the real money will be made, but that is well into the future.

If you subscribe now, you'll also receive “Cashing In On The Next Stock Market Collapse” a report that will orient you to where the stock market is now and where it is going during the next four years, "Oil - Slam Dunk Investing For Income And Capital Gains - 2006", plus our "Timing Gold with Simplicity."

My hat is off to you. I don't believe there is another analyst existing that has a handle on gold bullion and the stocks like you do. You have achieved all the downside buy targets that I hold (8 gold stocks), and the action of the bullion is just about perfect. -- MD 4/13/2004

What you will receive with your subscription to Professional Timing Service:

Monthly newsletter and mid-monthly updates.
E-mailed updates Tuesday and Thursday.
Special Reports as market conditions change. Objective buy and sell signals for individual stocks.
Signals telling you when to be in and out of gold funds, including the Rydex Precious Metal Fund.
Income-producing energy investments that put the weak dollar to work for you rather than against you.
Every subscriber will receive this valuable study free: The Great Asset Shift to Tangibles. This study explains why tangible assets, including oil and precious metals, offer the best reward potential over the next several years and how you can exploit this change in the investment climate.
Sincerely,
Curtis Hesler
Editor, Professional Timing Service

FORBES SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you're not happy with your subscription for any reason, just cancel and receive a refund on the balance of your subscription term*. No questions asked.

*monthly subscriptions not eligible.
Naar boven
Bear

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm    Onderwerp: MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MWE) Reageer met quote

MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MWE) WKN: 633811 ISIN: US5707591005
http://www.wallstreetweb.nl/community/viewtopic.php?p=88190#88190

Laatst aangepast door Bear op Ma Jul 13, 2015 5:01 pm, in toaal 5 keer bewerkt
Naar boven
Bear

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Dec 08, 2010 1:04 am    Onderwerp: Stockpreacher Reageer met quote

Ebook tips van Stockpreacher:
http://stockpreacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/KIS.pdf

KIS: keep it simple
KISS: keep it simple, Stupid
Naar boven
Bear

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Mei 19, 2013 3:42 pm    Onderwerp: MWE - Markwest Energy Partners Lp (NYSE) Reageer met quote

MWE - Markwest Energy Partners Lp WKN: 633811 ISIN: US5707591005
http://www.bigmovingstock.com/index.php?ch=MWE
1 Woche +0,67% 625.352
4 Wochen +11,28% 634.355
52 Wochen +27,43% 693.851
http://www.onvista.de/aktien/kurse.html?ID_OSI=6836700
Intraday 67,69 (17.05.2013) 66,91 (17.05.2013)
Jahr 2013 67,69 (17.05.2013) 51,77 (02.01.2013)
52 Wochen 67,69 (17.05.2013) 45,36 (01.06.2012)

http://www.bigmovingstock.com/index.php?ch=ERF ??
Naar boven
Bear

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jul 13, 2015 4:55 pm    Onderwerp: Re: MWE - Markwest Energy Partners Lp (NYSE) Reageer met quote

MWE - Markwest Energy Partners Lp WKN: 633811 ISIN: US5707591005
http://www.onvista.de/aktien/kurse.html?ID_OSI=6836700
Intraday 69,15 (13.07.2015) 65,03 (13.07.2015)
Jahr 2015 69,50 (27.04.2015) 54,04 (13.01.2015)
52 Wochen 80,79 (02.09.2014) 54,04 (13.01.2015)
http://finance.yahoo.com/quotes/MPC,MWE,COP,BP,CVX,XOM,VLO,MRO
MWE verkopen.
Naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    Wallstreetweb.nl Forum Index -> Vraag & Antwoord Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Ga naar Pagina Vorige  1, 2
Pagina 2 van 2

Ga naar:  
U mag geen nieuwe onderwerpen plaatsen
U mag geen reacties plaatsen
U mag uw berichten niet bewerken
U mag uw berichten niet verwijderen
U mag niet stemmen in polls